Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Bonus Music Post

Since I'm in a musical mood today, I'm going to post some songs that have been stuck in my head recently.  Enjoy!

Jet Airliner by Steve Miller Band (An oldie but goldie)




Sunshine (Go Away Today) by Johnathan Edwards (An even older song but one I couldn't get out of my head)



Airship Pirate by Abney Park  (A great steampunk song with atmosphere and mood)

 


Stayin' Hot (Nelly vs. Bee Gees) by DJ Lobsterdust  (An unusual but awesome mash-up of Nelly's Hot in Here and the Bee Gees' Stayin' Alive)




Since I talked about Tom Waits so much in the last post, I see it's only fair that I put one of his songs on here:  Heartattack and Vine



These last two songs are the representatives of a fairly new genre of music called Electroswing which is a mixing of Old-timey swing songs from the 20's and 30's and recent styles of club music (House, dubstep, etc)

Catgroove by Parov Stelar



Clash by Caravan Palace


No comments:

Post a Comment